Carol is the consummate professional. She is passionate about being a Realtor, serving her clients, and her community. She helps her clients who are buying or selling a home by listening to their desires and needs. She then uses her in-depth knowledge of local communities to provide them with expert guidance. Her community involvement includes volunteering in Los Altos for over 20 years as PTA – President, Parliamentarian, Athletic Booster, and was awarded from the Mountain View – Los Altos Union School District – Certificate MVLA Friends of Education 2008.
She is proud to have an excellent team of professionals ready to serve her clients including, inspectors,contractors, top lenders, painters, stagers, etc. This support team allows her to save time and headaches for buyers and sellers ensuring a stress free transaction.
Carol seeks out the latest education and designations to keep her at the top of her industry.
Designations include :
• Stanford University Graduate School of Business Innovators Program (Focused in Negotiation and Design Thinking)
• ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (How to assist first time buyers and what their special needs and concerns are)
• SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist (Helping Seniors understand the different options available to them)
• CDPE – Certified Distress Properties (Guiding clients through challenging circumstances such as Short Sales and Foreclosures. Assisting investors in opportunities available in today’s markets)
Member of :
• SILVAR - Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
• CAR – California Association of Realtors
• NAR – National Association of Realtors
• Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
CA DRE# 01856274
The Sangsters have found a healthy balance, both in and out of the office. As a business team and as a family, their individual work is supportive of the team’s success.Contact Us